Wicker Outdoor Furniture: Modern Look, Timeless Design
Shop online or in-store to find an impressive collection of modern wicker outdoor furniture at Bay Gallery Furniture, all of which can be delivered to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Australia wide. Our range includes wicker lounge and dining sets as well as individual wicker chairs, tables, benches and armchairs that can be purchased separately. Whether you want to spruce up the functionality and aesthetic appeal of your garden, patio, pool side or alfresco area, we’ve got you covered with stylish options such as the Plantation Outdoor Wicker 2 Seater and the Milano Outdoor Wicker Dining Arm Chair.
The Benefits of Wicker Outdoor Furniture
With its timeless charm and versatile design, wicker outdoor furniture offers a multitude of benefits that make it a popular choice. One of the key advantages of wicker furniture it its durability and resilience, allowing it to withstand varying weather conditions. Wicker is also a stylish material that can look at home in both modern and traditional settings.
Other benefits include:
- The flexibility of the woven material allows for ergonomic and supportive wicker chair designs that combine relaxation and aesthetic appeal in one.
- Wicker outdoor furniture is lightweight and easy to move, making it a practical option for those who enjoy rearranging their living spaces.
- Wicker furniture can bring a sense of warmth and sophistication to any environment.
Care & Maintenance Tips for Wicker Chairs & Other Pieces
Wicker can deteriorate if it isn’t properly cared for, compromising the integrity and appearance of any furniture made from the material. That’s why it’s important to follow these care and maintenance guidelines to preserve the quality of wicker outdoor furniture and maintain its warranty:
- Keep out of direct sunlight to avoid fading and deterioration
- Keep wicker chairs and other pieces covered when not in use to prevent exposure to the elements
- Avoid keeping wicker furniture out when strong winds, hail and storms are forecast
- Store wicker outdoor furniture away when temperatures fall below 0 or rise above 35 degrees Celsius
We highly recommend cleaning wicker outdoor furniture on a regular basis. Fresh soapy water and a soft, damp cloth are sufficient for getting the job done.
Shop In-Store or Online Today
There’s no better choice than Bay Gallery Furniture when it comes to premium quality rattan wicker outdoor furniture, with a comprehensive range that makes it easy to find the perfect wicker chair, table or other furniture option. Contact us today to learn more, or visit us in-store. Alternatively, you can shop and make a purchase online with a 7-day money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.